The Firs Lower School Values
Our school value for the month of November is ....Patience
To further support our School Values and our promotion of 'British Values', we think about and celebrate one of our 22 values each month, often linking them with different events and festivals, both locally and around the world.
We look at the value in assembly and in class and we aim to ‘live’ that value in the way we work with others in school.
In November 2020 our value is... Patience
- Patience is not simply the ability to wait - but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting Joyce Meyer
- Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy. Saadi
- Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there someday. AA Milne
- Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. Napoleon Hill
- With love and patience, nothing is impossible. Daisaku Ikeda
- Have patience with all things, but, first of all ,with yourself. Saint Francis de Sales
- Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious. Phillips Brooks
- Sometimes the fastest way isn’t always the best way. Sometimes the best things in life take a while. Emily Beth
- Patience is a necessary ingredient of genius. Benjamin Disraeli
- Do you have the patience to wait till your mud settles and the water is clear? Tao Te Ching
- The secret of patience is to do something else in the meantime Anonymous