Monday, Carousel Day
● Children in Year R had amazing fun making their own playdough, going on a minibeast safari, doing minibeast puzzles and exploring a small world dinosaur land!
● In Year 1-Year 4 we had a carousel of activities with children working in different parts of the school, with different teachers learning lots of new and exciting things!
○ In the Year 1 classrooms... children learned about the planets and made their own model solar system just using a paper plate. The models they made were truly out of this world!
○ In the Year 2 classrooms... everyone was solving a tricky conundrum. Someone had mixed up straw, sand, paper clips and marbles and the children had to puzzle out how to separate them with magnets, sieves and tweezers!
○ In the Year 3 classrooms...children were learning to be spies! They were writing secret messages using lemon juice... MI5 may want to pop in later to get some tips from the children on how to keep their secrets safe!
○ In the Year 4 classrooms... there was an amazing engineering challenge, with the children competing to build the tallest tower using newspaper! The question was, could we rival the Burj Khalifa?!