British Values & our value for the month
To further support our School Values and our promotion of 'British Values', we think about and celebrate one of our 22 values each month, often linking them with different events and festivals, both locally and around the world.
We look at the value in assembly and in class and we aim to ‘live’ that value in the way we work with others in school.
In January 2019 our value is... Respect
- All men are by nature equal, made all of the same earth by one workman. – Plato
- One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.- Bryant H. McGill
- There is no respect for others without humility in one's self.- Henri Frederic Amiel
- Respect yourself if you would have others respect you.- Baltasar Gracian
- We don't need to share the same opinions as others, but we need to be respectful.- Taylor Swift
- We should all consider each other as human beings, and we should respect each other. - Malala Yousafzai
- Respect is a two-way street, if you want to get it, you’ve got to give it. – R.G. Risch