British Values & our value for the month
To further support our School Values and our promotion of 'British Values', we think about and celebrate one of our 22 values each month, often linking them with different events and festivals, both locally and around the world.
We look at the value in assembly and in class and we aim to ‘live’ that value in the way we work with others in school.
In March 2019 our value is... Tolerance
- In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher. Dalai Lama
- Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others. John F. Kennedy
- Tolerance and acceptance and love are things that feed every community. Lady Gaga
- The highest result of education is tolerance. Helen Keller
- Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself. Robert Green Ingersoll
- Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all.” – Ray Davis