- To provide high quality education and care based on our professional knowledge and of how young children learn.
- To provide children with age appropriate activities that promote and extend learning and curiosity. This is achieved through engaging in fun and stimulating activities that reflect the full breadth of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Curriculum.
- To treat all children as individuals, ensuring that their specific needs and interests are supported and harnessed effectively to ensure children make appropriate progress and reach their full potential.
- To provide a wide range of learning opportunities which promotes and reflects the breadth of the EYFS Curriculum and supports the development of each individual child.
- To develop positive working relationships with parents/carers who we value as the children's first and most enduring educators.
- To provide opportunities for children to learn through self-chosen independent and supported play, taken at their own pace.
- To encourage children to become independent thinkers and learners.
- To provide, support and celebrate a high quality, enthusiastic and positive staff team who are provided with regular opportunities to further their professional development, knowledge and practice.
- To support and promote parental involvement in the life of the pre school as part of building a positive partnership in the best interests of our children.